Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Springtime blossoms

Spring brings about a need to clear out the cobwebs of winter and welcome on in the sunshine. What better way to start a sweet springtime season than with a new blog? So hello and welcome to my little corner of the world. Feel free to soak up the crafting, share your thoughts and join in on this cheery journey with little ol' Scavenger Annie!

At last Spring is making itself known in the garden!


The apple tree is looking good to blossom beautifully this year. I can't wait to see how many apples we get!


Then there's this little twiggy fella. A total mystery as to what plant he is, but he's a strong sprouter! 

All this lovely new greenery and springtime weather certainly has me in the mood for a spot of sewing for the summer. You can't beat a bit of advanced crafting, so a trip to the fabric shop was on the cards for today. (Admittedly this will be my third sewing project that I have on the go at the moment!) I came across some vintage looking floral loveliness that I washed and pressed as soon as I got home. Photos to follow tomorrow of its lushness...

Enjoy the sunshine,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beep...BEEP!