Thursday, July 14, 2011

On the move

A short and sweet post this month. July is mad busy (there I was thinking maternity leave would be relaxing and chilled hah!) and to add to the crazy we decided to move my crafting/sewing room. Why do we do such things to ourselves?! Insert hysterical laughter here... So at the moment my new space looks like this:


Argh! It's like two messy worlds have collided and created one heck of a bomb site. Bedding, fabrics, baby gates, unused CD racks...Just how many ornaments and vases can I fit on one windowsill?? Roll on August when I can take a breather and steadily work through everything. One thing is that I am looking forward to the opportunity to get all my crafting gear organised properly. A place for everything and everything in its place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beep...BEEP!